1) When we first speak I’ll tell you about myself and how coaching can help teenagers. You can tell me about your child, and why you are looking for a coach.
2) You can ask me any questions you have and I will do my best to answer. If we think it’s a good idea, we can schedule a trial session for your teen, usually 30 minutes.
3) Using video chat, I’ll chat with your teenager. This trial session will be very casual. The goal of this initial meeting is is to confirm that we are a good fit for each other.
4) If all goes well, I’ll speak to you and/or your child again to figure out a long-term plan. Every teen is different, but I like to start off with two 30 minute sessions each week.
5) You child and I will continue to talk based on the schedule that you and I set. I’ll encourage them to share with you what we are working on during our sessions.
6) Every child is different, but through coaching, your child can start making changes right away. Parents see significant changes in their child in as little as one month.
Get Your Child On The Right Path
Your child can become everything you know he or she is capable of.
Want Something Helpful For Free?
Download my free article on "How to help your child through failure."